I am a wine (& food & tourism) business consultant, working for wineries and their Associations & Consortia, Chambers of Commerce or public Agencies.
At the same time I am the Italian Country Manager of Wine Intelligence, London, developing research projects on the Italian market as well as for Italian wineries who want to get trustable and reliable insights on International wine markets and consumers.
I am a Wine&Tourism Marketin professor for Business Schools (MIB Trieste School of Management, where I manage the Wine Business Courses), Universities (since 2007 at the University of Nova Gorica, in Slovenia, where I lecture at the School of Viticolture and Enology) and other education institutes.
My professional areas of interest are:
Wine Marketing & Strategy
- Market and consumer behaviour analysis
- Branding, differentiation and identity
- Appellations (DOPs) strategy and promotion
- Wine&Food Communication & PR
- Wine&Food Tourism and cellar door sales